The information is prepared and updated by
Viale Lombardia 246
20900 Monza (MB)
the website operator and controller of the processing of personal data connected therewith.
You can use the same address to exercise your rights at any time that the regulation will attaches as concerned (article 15 of the regulation: for example, access, cancellation, updating, rectification, integration, etc.) to get the updated list of data processors designated if necessary.
Your personal details are treated in any case by specific agents of the holder and will not be disclosed or disseminated.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small strings of text that a website can send, while browsing, to your device (be it a pc, a laptop, a smartphone, tablet; normally are stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same web site that transmitted them, then can read and record cookies which are located on the same device to get information of various types. Which ones? For all kinds of cookies there is a well-defined role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are two main fundamental categories, with different characteristics: technical and profiling cookie cookie. Cookies technicians are generally required for proper operation of the website and to enable navigation; without them, you may not be able to successfully view the pages, or to use certain services. For example, a cookie technician is essential to keep the user connected throughout your visit to a web site, or to store the language settings, the view, and so on.
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
Navigation cookie that guarantee normal browsing and using the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or log in to access restricted areas);
cookie similar to cookies only where technicians used analytics, direct from the site manager to collect information, in the aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the same site.
functionality cookies, which allow the user browsing according to selected criteria (e.g., language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service to the same.
Profiling cookies are more sophisticated! These cookies are mandated to profile the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during your navigation.
WHAT COOKIES USING THIS SITE?.
This application collects some personal data of its users.
OWNER OF DATA PROCESSING
Via Donizzetti 8
20900 Monza (MB)
Email address of holder: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of personal data from this application, so itself or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data, name, phone number, email address and city.
The data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when using this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data required by this application are required. If the user refuses to communicate, it may be impossible for this application provide the service. In cases where this application please refer to any Data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such information, without this having any effect on the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who have questions about what data are required, but are encouraged to contact the owner.
You assume responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the holder from any liability to third parties.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is carried out using computers and/or computer, with organizational procedures and strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data that others involved in the Organization of this application (administrative personnel, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, media agencies) appointed even if necessary controllers by the holder. An updated list may be requested from the data controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The controller processes personal data relating to you in case there is any of the following conditions:
- the user has consented to one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the holder may be permitted to process personal data without that must subsist on consent or another legal basis specified below, until the user opposes (opt-out) to such treatment. This is not however apply if the processing of personal data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of personal data;
- the treatment is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or the implementation of precontractual measures;
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the holder.
- the treatment is necessary in order to achieve the legitimate interests of the owner or third parties.
E ‘ can always request the holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether processing is based on the law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data is processed at the headquarters of the owner and any other place where the parties involved in the treatment to be localized. For more information, contact the owner.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To obtain more information about the place of processing the user can refer to the detail section on the processing of personal data.
You have the right to inquire about the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or composed of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as in concerning security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
If you place one of these transfers, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask the Owner contacting extremes shown in opening.
The data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the holder and the user will be retained until it completes the implementation of that agreement.
- The personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interests of the owner will be retained until the fulfilment of such interest. You may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When treatment is based on consent, the holder may retain your personal information longer than until such consent may not be revoked. Furthermore, the holder may be required to keep personal data for longer in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period of retention personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the expiration of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND COLLECTION
User data is collected to allow the holder to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, contact and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
To get more detailed information about the purpose of processing personal data relevant for each purpose and actually, you can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Users can exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the owner.
In particular, you have the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. The user may revoke his consent to the processing of personal data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. The user may object to the processing of data when it takes place on a different legal basis by consensus. More details about the right to object are shown in the section below.
- access to your data. You have the right to obtain information about the data processed by the holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request the update or the fix.
- get the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may request the restriction of the processing of their data. In this case, the Owner will not process the data for any purpose other than preserving them.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal information. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user can request cancellation of their Data by the holder.
- receive your data or have them transferred to other holders. You are entitled to receive their own data in structured format, commonly used and can be read by automated device and, where technically feasible, gain unimpeded transfer to another owner. This provision shall apply when data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on consent, on a contract in which you are a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- proposing claim. The user can submit a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authorities or take action in court.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT TO OPPOSITION
When personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the holder or to pursue a legitimate interest holder, users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Please note that users, where their data was processed for direct marketing purposes, treatment can be refused without giving any reasons. To find out if the owner treats data with direct marketing purposes users can refer to the respective sections in this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise your rights, users can address a request to the contact details of the owner specified in this document. Requests are filed without charge and dealt with by the owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Your personal data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages to its possible legal action to defend from improper use of this application or related services by the user.
The user declares to be aware that the holder may be required to disclose by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third party services it uses might collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that can also contain personal data such as the User’s IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More information with regard to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time to the data using the contact details.
RESPONSE TO THE “DO NOT TRACK”
This application does not support requests “Do Not Track”.
If the changes involve treatments for which the legal basis is the consensus, the owner will collect user consent again if necessary.
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF PLUG-INS FOR THIRD-LEVEL PROFILING
www.servizi-tecnici.it uses only plug-ins not profiling.