Guideline 25.11.2016 Directive 7/2016
IN MILAN THE CIS – CERTIFICATE OF STATIC SUITABILITY
IS MANDATORY FOR ALL THE BUILDINGS OLDER
THAN 50 YEARS. WE TAKE CARE OF IT
SERVIZITECNICI.IT’S OFFER FORESEES
THAT THE QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN PREPARES
A QUOTATION ABOUT THE INTERVENTION
- Document check
- Control of the materials
- Checks of the dimensions
- Previous load tests and eventually new ones
- Extention of the checks to all the identified interventions
- Assessment and check of the building elements
- Assessment of the seismic action behaviour
Milan’s Town Council has decided upon:
All the buildings will have to undergo a static suitability control according to the following categories:
- Within 5 years, if they were finished longer than 50 years ago or if they are 50 years in this period, shouldn’t they have the certificate of static suitability;
- Within 10 years, if they are already equipped with the certificate of static suitability dating back to a longer period than 50 years or if they are 50 years in this period.
- Lacking the CIS – certificate of static suitability there is time until 26.11.2019 to get a static suitability control of:
- the buildings that, on 26.11.2014, are older than 50 years and thus, were finished before 1964;
- the buildings that will be 50 years within 26.11.019 and thus, they were finished before 1969.
- with the CIS – certificate of static suitability there is time until 26.11.2024 to get a static suitability control of:
- the buildings having such certificate dating back before 1964;
- the buildings having such certificate which will be 50 years before 2024
The control of the static suitability, aiming at issuing the CIS – certificate of static suitability, is based on two investigation levels corresponding to two different levels of in-depth analysis. The first level is based on the building qualitative analysis; if exhaustive and if it doesn’t show critical aspects as regards safety, it is followed by the issuing of the CIS – certificate of static suitability. The first level foresees six steps: historical-critical analysis, definition of the primary structural element, interaction with outer factors independent from the building, external inspections, internal inspections, visual analysis of the general state. The second level, in contrast, foresees an investigation about the “safety assessment”, necessary only in case of negative result of the first level investigations. Its aim is to point out if the use of the building can go on without interventions or if any amendments have to be carried out. In this case Servizitecnici.it’s offer foresees that the qualified technician also prepares a quotation for the necessary actions.
What we offer
Certificate of static suitability
A building Certificate of static suitability is a document proving the safety conditions of the building load-bearing structures according to the in force regulations at the time of the construction. The Article 11 of Milan’s new building regulation ratifies that the static suitability control is mandatory for all the buildings within 50 years from their end or from the date of the structure testing. Lacking such certificate, the accessibility standard of the building or its parts which haven’t been certified is no longer in force. In the buying and selling of real estate, notaries will have to enclose such certificates to the sale act.
Contact us for any information
If you wish to get any explanation about our services, if you haven’t found the answer you were looking for, fill in the form and add your question. We will answer each request as soon as possible. If you prefer to talk to one of our technicians, contact us at +39 039/9000682
Laura Ronzoni Mob. +39 334/2431960
Address: Via Donizetti n.8 | Monza (MB)
Telephone: +39 039/9000682